Riots in London

listasmsd listasmsd at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 00:43:43 BST 2011

Very well said
Regards
Manuel Sotelo
C4R4C4S años de su fundación

I am tired of people using"growing up poor" as an excuse for bad behavoir ,
poor choices and nonsuccess.  I know plenty , including myself , who grew up
poor yet worked hard made good and at time s hard choices to make somwrhing
of themselves.   Its not growing up poor thats the cause its tje sense of
entitlement everyone has and the refusal to work to improve oneself
Rw

Sent from my iPhone so I can reply quickly so please forgive any errors