What would you expect to be done?

Robert Smith rfsmithmd at comcast.net
Wed Oct 27 16:52:48 BST 2010

Eeek. Still gasping for breath seems "not quite dead yet" in the Monty Python sense.

For the fresh trauma but DED dead ones, your medical control is telling you not to transport at all?? Anywhere?? Um, wow. As Chuck points out that would not be consistent with promoting scene safety in our hood. Though traumatic arrest is a very poor presenting Dx, who's declaring them dead?

Rob Smith