Curious JTTS, USUHS, ISR

KMATTOX at aol.com KMATTOX at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 23:49:36 GMT 2010

I was just wondering.   Just IF there are significant US Soldiers  wounded
(even by accident) in Korea, would they be brought to Landsthul Army
Hospital in Germany (HIGHLY VISABLE AND SUCCESSFUL PROGRAM VIA JTTS),  or  to
Tripler Army Hospital in Hawaii?      Is there a  network infrastructure in
place in the Pacific, like there is in Europe and the  Middle East?      I am
certain that this has been  discussed at the highest levels and put into
place, as this JTTS, CCAT, Trauma,  QA, Trauma Registry, TBI, etc. program has
been one of the most successful in  the history of military medicine.     I
would have thought  that USUHS or JTTS, or ISR, or ASD HA have long ago
discussed such contingency  plans.     We in the civilian sector could also learn,
both  for routine trauma and for disaster medical  preparedness.