Instrument sets

KMATTOX at aol.com KMATTOX at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 03:49:32 GMT 2010

I could be very crast and say we have a knife fork and spoon.    Really
KEEP IT SIMPLE.     I will try to compose a  list.    Most OR sets have about
80% of the junk on the sets  which are not needed or are detrimental for
rapid effective  surgery.

In a message dated 11/22/2010 8:52:15 P.M. Central Standard Time,