pasg question

Sue F suefigearo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 18:38:02 GMT 2010

And it most certainly will kill the patient, unless in OR or ER trauma with
surgeon ready to open and fix the problem.  Dr. McSwain, in an earlier post,
summed up nicely the only current recommendations for use in the prehospital
environment and I would urge folks to read what he wrote.  He is the medical
director for PHTLS and acutely aware of the only circumstances in which they
are indicated.

Sue