Emergency evaluation and management of trauma patients

KJ JANJUA traumaconsultant at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 17:34:21 GMT 2010

Dear Gert Frahm-Jensen
I am glad that you have asked about what I have worked extensively upon. I
worked on a project/dissertation for my Masters of Surgery of Trauma  Degree
from University of Birmingham,    "Major Trauma at South Birmingham Trauma Unit:
its evaluation and outcome."1995. , it should be availbale from the University
library or from the department of trauma at Selloak Hospiatal, Birmingham, UK.
I had a study on Tertiary Trauma Survey at Liverpool Hospital, Trauma Department
(NSW, Australia)  from 1996 till 1998. It was Prospective Evaluation of Early
Missed Injuries and the Role of Tertiary Trauma Survey. Presented at the 57th
Annual meeting of the American Association for the surgery of Trauma. Sept 1997,
Waikoloa, Hawaii.USA and published in J of Trauma, 1998; 44(6): 1000-1007.
Please do ask me if I can of help in this regard.

Dr. Khaqan Jahngir Janjua,
FRCS(Ed), MMed Sci, Trauma fellowship

Tel:1-512-203-2162
traumaconsultant at yahoo.com