Toe Amputations

saad shebrain shebrain1 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 03:14:08 GMT 2010

My understanding is that; removing the big toe or two or more of other toes will significantly affect the mechanism of weight transmission and force distribution on the foot which will chronically lead to balance problem. Plantar arches, mainly the medial plantar arch  is important to distribute the force to the foot.

IMPORTANT WARNING: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain  information that is privileged and confidential. You, the recipient, are  obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner. Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject  you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient,  please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.