A drunk driving video from Australia-- that MADE a difference

Krin135 at aol.com Krin135 at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 11:54:34 GMT 2010

four hours 'bottle to throttle?' What a liberal country!
back in the 1980s when I was an US Army Air Ambulance service, we used  8
hours as the minimum, and it's my understanding that the US FAA has used 12
hours since the 1990s, when I was an Aviation Medical Examiner.
In a message dated 12/07/10 22:06:24 Central Standard Time,