A drunk driving video from Australia-- that MADE a difference

caesar ursic cmursic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 20:14:47 GMT 2010

Myopia and the currently popular learning "theories du jour"
notwithstanding, claiming that video campaigns such as this one are
effective modulators of alcohol-related traffic injuries and deaths needs
some sort of validation.  Hypothesizing that they are part of a larger
societal dynamic sure sounds nice and seems plausible, but until it can be
shown that it actually changes behavior, it's just entertainment, and quite
expensive entertainment at that.

'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,