Curious JTTS, USUHS, ISR

Gross, Ronald Ronald.Gross at baystatehealth.org
Wed Dec 1 17:12:11 GMT 2010

All prior reserve and active duty soldiers are subject to recall in time of national emergency/war.  I am not sure what they would do with guys that reached or past their MRD, but my guess is that if the fan is on high and the walls are turning brown, anyone that is warm and breathing would be tapped.
I, for one, would just report 'cause there is no sense waiting for the call - that might come too late for the guys who are really gonna need us.
Ron