Curious JTTS, USUHS, ISR

Krin135 at aol.com Krin135 at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 00:16:23 GMT 2010

more likely a call up of the Medical Reserve Corps or DMAT medical assets.
These folks are already 'in the system' and have been vetted and cleared
for  federal service.

Part of the problem, of course, dates back to the wholesale Reductions In
Forces in the early 1990s, which hit the various medical corps especially
hard.  They might not have been called 'RiFs,' but the effect was the same...

ck

In a message dated 11/30/10 18:12:54 Central Standard Time, KMATTOX at aol.com