Curious JTTS, USUHS, ISR

KMATTOX at aol.com KMATTOX at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 00:10:28 GMT 2010

NDMS has really NEVER been tested for the kind of contingency for which it
was set up.      DMATs are not structured to respond to  the kind of thing
that I was referring to in Korea.    The kind  of example which I was
questioning was that which is seen in the  IRAQ/AFGHANISTAN   -  Landsthul  -
WRNMC -  JTTS   Axis  ????

In a message dated 11/30/2010 5:56:07 P.M. Central Standard Time,