Testpost

Matthew.Dunn at swh.nhs.uk Matthew.Dunn at swh.nhs.uk
Tue Nov 24 10:56:40 GMT 2009

> " "I aim for the stars.....but sometimes I hit London" -
> Werner Von Braun"
>
> I know what Von Braun achieved after WW II, and clearly we,
> as a nation, are in debt to his vision and his
> accomplishments.  Just the same, I recently visited London,
> and while I may seem to be a bit too sensitive here (God
> Forbid I be accused of being 'P.C.') I think some of our U.K.
> friends on the list might fail to see the humor in this quote

As one from the UK (too young for the Blitz, but my father's house in Clydebank was hit) I think the humour is easy enough to see.

Matt Dunn

Did you know South Warwickshire General Hospitals NHS Trust is applying to become an NHS Foundation Trust? You can find out more about our application and/or apply for Membership at http://www.warwickhospital.nhs.uk/foundationtrust/default.aspx or by calling our Foundation Trust Office on free phone 0800 085 2471.

This email has been scanned for viruses, however we are unable to accept responsibility for any damage caused by the contents. The opinions expressed in this email represent the views of the sender, not South Warwickshire General Hospitals NHS Trust nor NHS Warwickshire unless explicity stated. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed.