Pre-hospital trauma follow up

msmaltini345 at aol.com msmaltini345 at aol.com
Wed Nov 4 14:53:54 GMT 2009

We have an email address set up for providers. They email their date of service, patient name and any specifics they desire to know.

They are emailed back with the info.

We also do trauma lunches where cases are presented and providers can attend and speak to the pre hospital care and findings.

Mike