Pre-hospital trauma follow up

ghowd at statems.net ghowd at statems.net
Wed Nov 4 04:37:51 GMT 2009

Funny, this was something I was pondering today. You mention the obvious obstacles involved. I believe it would be more palatable to the hospital if one person charged with oversight of the agency"s CQI obtained the information rather than individual providers.
G.
Guy E. Howd EMTP, EMSIC
Clinical Quality Coordinator
STAT EMS
The information contained in the e-mail is confidential and propriety. It is not to be disclosed or made public without the expressed consent of STAT EMS, Inc.