Prevetable death? from a Qc MD

Michael Clark mclark911 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 03:09:29 GMT 2009

As part of our residency procedure lab and I believe part of the
Comprehensive Advanced Life Support course pioneered at the U of
MN/HCMC teaches skull trephination for epidural hematomas (talk and
deteriorate, anisicoria) when neurosurgical services not available.

-----
Michael Clark, MD
Emergency Medicine Resident, Class of 2009
Hennepin County Medical Center
Minneapolis, MN

Medical Director
Special Olympics-Wisconsin

651-263-4850 Cell
612-336-0493 Pager

"Medicine is the only profession that labors incessantly to destroy
the reason for its own existence." --James Bryce

"Whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and
whoever wants to be first must be slave of all." Mark 10:43-44

The contents of this communication are intended only for the addressee
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are
not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose
this communication and notify the sender.