Where are the SURGEONS?

Robert Smith rfsmithmd at comcast.net
Sun Mar 22 14:26:55 GMT 2009

I'm stunned in one sense, but perhaps not totally surprised I guess,
to read that surgeons are being systematically excluded from planning
of EMS and disaster management. It's also sad that you would even feel
a need to defend the surgeon's current and historic role. I would have
liked to think that everyone was aware of those by now.

Why do you think this has come about?

Rob