Where are the SURGEONS?

LouIs N. Molino, Sr. LNMolino at aol.com
Sun Mar 22 13:49:11 GMT 2009

Dumb question perhaps but I learn best when I ask dumb questions.

Would any general surgeon say even an Attending at a typical community
type hospital have the knowledge, skills, and abilites to do the
emergent burhole that may or may not have helped in this case?

Louis N. Molino, Sr. CET
FF/NREMT/FSI/EMSI
Typed by my fingers on my iPhone. Please excuse any typo's
(979) 412-0890 (Cell)
LNMolino at aol.com