Vacation reply

Bjorn, Pret pbjorn at emh.org
Fri Mar 13 12:13:49 GMT 2009

Okay, this is getting tiresome...

	-----Original Message-----
	From: trauma-list-bounces at trauma.org
[mailto:trauma-list-bounces at trauma.org] On Behalf Of
nabil1956 at hotmail.com
	Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:04 AM
	To: trauma-list at trauma.org
	Subject: Vacation reply

	New shopping new life!
	  How are u doing these days?Yesterday I found a web of a large
trading company from china,which is an agent of all the well-known
digital product factories,and facing to both
wholesalers,retailsalers,and personal customer all over the world. They
export all kinds of digital products and offer most competitive and
reasonable price and high quality goods for our clients,so i think we
you make a big profit if we do business with them.And they promise they
will provide the best after-sales-service.In my opinion we can make a
trial order to test that.
	Look forward to your early reply!
	The Web address:  www.globseason.com
<http://www.globseason.com/>