blunt traumatic arrest pharmacotherapy

mike mike.smyth at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Dec 15 12:54:22 GMT 2009

Hi Mark

I would argue that specifically trained fire fighters and tactical
medics are not laypersons (who are the only group for whom
unresponsive+abnormal breathing=CPR). Your 'group' have a duty to
respond, are trained as such, will be judged as such and consequently
should practice as 'professionals'. They have no basis for their
argument in my opinion.

mike