Listing

McSwain, Norman E Jr. nmcswai at tulane.edu
Wed Jun 18 14:02:16 BST 2008

Everyone has an opinion:) mostly principles vs preferences. My opinion is one specific NSAID - Toradol (kelorolac), is better. It seems to work better on all muscle pain, both smooth and striated, than other drugs that I have used

Typed by the thumbs of
Norman on his BlackBerry

Norman McSwain, MD
Tulane Univ Surgery