[ccm-l] Images

Andrew J Bowman andrewj.bowman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 11:30:57 BST 2008

Have you tried the image bank at www.trauma.org ?

Andrew
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stephen Richey
  To: trauma-list at trauma.org ; ccm-l at ccm-l.org
  Sent: Sunday, June 01, 2008 12:50 AM
  Subject: [ccm-l] Images

  Everyone,
  I am working on a presentation for an upcoming conference and I am in need of some sample images for several injuries.  If anyone on the List has one or more photographs of the following, and is willing to let me use it for my presentation (with credit given to the photographer of course), please let me know.

  -Tension pneumothorax (chest x-ray)
  -Skull fractures (intra-operative, not radiographs)
  -Diaphragmatic hernia (intraoperative, not radiographs)
  -Intraoperative image of flail chest
  -Aortic injuries (intraoperative)
  -Renal injuries
  -Hepatic injuries