Chest drain devices

KMATTOX at aol.com KMATTOX at aol.com
Fri Feb 29 23:45:23 GMT 2008

I do remember reading ONE paper comparing these two technologies a few  years
ago and the conclusions and abstract stated NO DIFFERENCE.    However, there
were too few cases in each arm, almost all cases were simple  pneumothorax,
and the selection was not random.   However, the paper  was cited (by the
company making the Seldinger device and sponsoring the  research) that their device
was now EQUAL, even though the cost differential was  in favor of their
device.

In a message dated 2/29/2008 5:32:14 P.M. Central Standard Time,