(no subject)

htaed_rd at 123mail.org htaed_rd at 123mail.org
Mon Feb 25 03:17:27 GMT 2008

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 22:09:22 EST, KMATTOX at aol.com said:
> Which case are you referring to specifically.

The patient's blood pressure measurement was outside of the hypotensive
range after the administration of IV fluids.

This gives the appearance of buying time, since there are too many
people in medicine who treat the vital signs and not the patient.

Even if it leads to worse outcomes for the patient.

Tim Noonan.