Pancreatic fracture

jduchesne1 jduchesn at tulane.edu
Wed Aug 27 21:08:24 BST 2008

Thanks for sharing this interesting case!
Clinically fine while npo sounds like a big zebra to me with a grade III pancreatic injury....... if the anatomical ductal roadmap is intact in an ercp.......I will continue non-op management...... If ercp not available then OR with cholecystectomy and pancreatogram..... if injured I will proceed with distal panc Vs. wide drainage based on findings.
Good case
Duchesne
CharityOne
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T