E-mail me if interested!

gamal ejaimi gamalejaimi at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 16 21:21:30 BST 2008

Greeting I aske how to get a North Carolina license.

Me Anaesthesiologist and Intensivist from Sudan-Africa> Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 09:42:19 -0400> From: cvmmorris at gmail.com> To: acc-circle at listserve.com; PAFORUM at mc.duke.edu; trauma-list at trauma.org> Subject: E-mail me if interested!> > - *Need a Change?*> - *Love the Surf, Sand, & Sun?*> - *Want to Spend More Time with Family & Friends?*> - *Want Excellent Pay with a Flexible Schedule?*> > > > Physician Assistant owned and operated group in beautiful Eastern North> Carolina has a position available with an immediate opening in Urgent Care> and Family Practice. Must have a North Carolina license. BLS, ACLS, and> PALS certifications preferred but not required. We offer full benefits> including BC/BS, 401k, paid vacation and CME, 2 year lease on new vehicle.> *Salary range: $90,000 - $110,000 per year*. Hours are 12 noon to 8pm> Monday thru Friday. No weekends, holidays, or after hours call.> > -- > Do not follow where the path may lead.> Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. "> ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson> --> trauma-list : TRAUMA.ORG> To change your settings or unsubscribe visit:> http://www.trauma.org/index.php?/community/