sorry wrong link - this is the correct one

Sue suefire6 at charter.net
Sat Aug 16 05:29:05 BST 2008

Sorry everyone, I did not proof the link in the message I sent yesterday
about getting help when you need it.  The first step is to try to log in
at the website.

Then, if you still need help contact:

Phil Hoffman: phil at hoffmansweb.com
Sue Roundy: suefire6 at charter.net

and we will try to take care of it for you.

Feel free to contact any one of us.

Thanks,

Sue

--

Sue Roundy, M.Ed., EMT-P (ret.)
President, High Sierra Resources
email:  suefire6 at charter.net
Past President, Nevada Emergency Medical Assoc.
President & Captain (ret.), Dayton (NV) Volunteer Fire Department

All email checked by Norton Anti-Virus

"I am the master of my house and what my wife says shall be done."
Frank Thornton Olmstead