Abdominal CT for Trauma

KMATTOX at aol.com KMATTOX at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 02:34:29 BST 2008

If there are indications for CT, you have two choices, take the patient to
the CT or take the CT to the patient.    The second is not  plausiable except
for head injury patients in NeuroICUs that have the nice small  protable CT
scan for neurosurgeons to operate in their units.     Ben Taub Hospital does have
one.

In a message dated 8/4/2008 8:31:04 P.M. Central Daylight Time,