looking for an article

mike mike.smyth at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jun 16 09:54:46 BST 2007

Hello all

Please forgive what might be considered inappropriate use of the list.

I am currently currently undertaking background research concerning
initial management of pelvic fracture in the pre-hospital environment
(as part of my MSc). I have found a number of relevant papers, but I
cannot get  hold of a full text copy of the following:

Prehospital stabilization of pelvic dislocations: a new strap belt to
provide temporary hemodynamic stabilization.
Source:Swiss surgery = Schweizer Chirurgie = Chirurgie suisse =
Chirurgia svizzera, {Swiss-Surg}, 1999, vol. 5, no. 2, p. 43-6,
ISSN: 1023-9332.
Author(s): Vermeulen-B, Peter-R, Hoffmeyer-P, Unger-P-F.

Although the article is 'old' I am only able to obtain the abstract.
Unfortunately my limited access does not allow me to get hold of the
full text for this journal. If anyone can forward a pdf copy I'd be most
grateful.

Again, my apologies if you feel this is an inappropriate request, and my
sincere gratitude if you are able to help.

Regards

Mike Smyth
(paramedic)