Beta-test the new image gallery

Caesar Ursic cursic at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 18:03:25 BST 2006

Karim:
I am stunned by how nice and neat and intuitive it is.
Congratulations.  My only observation is that it would be useful to
list subcategories for each main category of images.  For example, at
the top of the Abdominal Trauma page, include hyperlinks to the most
common organs of interest (spleen - liver - kidney - intestine -
...etc).  It would make finding a specific image much faster, I think,
than the key word search (which is great too).  Also, it would be nice
(but probably a hell of a lot of work for you) to include contact
details (hyperlink to email?) of each image submitter, so that the
general public can contact them directly to obtain larger images than
the ones on your server.

Again, well done, Karim.  Thanks.

CM Ursic MD
Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA