Trojan (virus) in last message

Karim Brohi karim at trauma.org
Sun Apr 30 17:13:14 BST 2006

As always with these it's not clear.  "amrmohammed" is subscribed to the list digest (although his/her posts are now moderated) but
as we know this is not necessarily the answer.  However the email must have come from a subscriber - so I would urge you all to make
sure your virus protection is current.  Judging from the number of bounce messages it seems most of you certainly do.

All of you should have a subscription to a virus checking facility that authomatically downloads the latest version to your
computer.  Which one you use probably doesn't matter, as long it is one of the major ones.

two notes for all:

* As far as I am aware this is the first virus that has got to the list in the past 3 years (or more), compared to the hundreds that
try to hit the list every week.
* please don't talk to me about Macintosh/Linux/PC etc etc.  :-)

Karim