Trojan (virus) in last message

Krin135 at aol.com Krin135 at aol.com
Sun Apr 30 16:20:40 BST 2006

In a message dated 30-Apr-06 07:04:23 Central Daylight Time,

The last  trauma-list message *supposedly* from amrmohamed at hotmail.com
contained a  trojan (virus) in its attachment and should be
deleted not opened (if you  received it at all).

Apologies.  Not sure how this one slipped  through.

Karim, I just went back and checked, and as far as I can tell,  neither the
message nor the attached trojan, didn't make it through AOL...so Ken  Mattox,
even on his Cingulair Blackberry, is probably ok on the  matter...
Charles S. Krin, DO  FAAFP