Trojan (virus) in last message

ken kmattox1 at mycingular.blackberry.net
Sun Apr 30 14:46:49 BST 2006

Ipinema is in Rio.   I am in Recife.
Sent via BlackBerry, return via KMattox at aol.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Krin135 at aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 09:39:49
To:trauma-list at trauma.org
Subject: Re: Trojan (virus) in last message

In a message dated 30-Apr-06 08:33:10 Central Daylight Time,
kmattox1 at mycingular.blackberry.net writes:

Karim.  I am in brazil and workoing off of my blackberry.  Do  you have any
idea which of our computers sent the trojan. My computer has a  twice a day
sweep and firewalls for received and sent e mail.    If  I or any of us need to
get new anti trojan software. We just need to do  it.

Be careful of the Girls of Ipanema!

ck

Charles S. Krin, DO  FAAFP