Trauma Center Verification

Andrew J Bowman sumieb at compuserve.com
Wed Apr 26 19:04:01 BST 2006

Pret,

I envy you. It must be exciting to work at a hospital where the focus to
accomplish verification is instilled in all staff, whether they perform
direct trauma care or not.

I have a hard enough time getting our direct trauma care staff motivated to
do good basic trauma care let alone try and pursue a decade long road to
verification.

Congratulations.

Andrew