Trauma & Criticalcare Surgery 2006

aarantz at comcast.net aarantz at comcast.net
Wed Apr 26 16:26:23 BST 2006

As we are just about a year away from our fourth re-verificaiton site visit, any new inforamtion or suggestions regarding this process, and how it may be changing, would be greatly appreciated.
Please feel free to respond off list, if you prefer.
Rick Pomerantz
Trauma Director, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
Ann Arbor, Michigan
pomeranr at trinity-health.org

From: KMATTOX at aol.com