Powerpoint Summary from Ken's Trauma and Critical Care 2006 conference

Hardcastle Tim, Dr <tch at sun.ac.za> tch at sun.ac.za
Tue Apr 25 15:50:17 BST 2006

Hi everyone

I have been "off-list" for the past two weeks (student exams and so on!) and was wondering if Ken had posted any more of the short powerpoints of his recent conference. I have only seen the first one as yet.

If I have missed any of them please could I ask if, maybe Ken forward them directly to me.

Thanks for the first one - was great!
Tim
Dr T C Hardcastle
M.B.,Ch.B.(Stell); M.Med(Chir); FCS(SA)
Senior Surgeon / Senior Lecturer: Surgery (Trauma and ICU)
ATLS  instructor and DSTC Cape Town Course Director
Intern program Coordinator: Surgery
Program Manager: Emergency Medicine (SU)
Clinical Head (Director): Diana Princess of Wales Trauma Unit
Department of Surgery Room 4064
Tygerberg Hospital / University of Stellenbosch
PO Box 19063
Tygerberg 7505
Western Cape
South Africa