Hypertonic saline

Ronald Gross Rgross at harthosp.org
Mon Apr 24 15:22:50 BST 2006

Actually, yes we do - serum osmo is measured, and the goal is to keep it
under 320 (above wihch manitol cannot be used), with the serum Na
150-160.  I must admit that the NS team is still "developing the
protocol" - another way of saying that they are winging it for the
present time.  Doesn't make me feel really comfortable.  Or confident
either........

>>> glamourcv at gmail.com 04/24 9:11 AM >>>
Many thanks Ron,
Just one more curiosity : does your protocol contemplate serum
osmolality
monitoring?

claudia