Witnessed Paeds Resus - your views

MM mmackinnon at cox.net
Sun Apr 23 16:30:16 BST 2006

Well said bob

I find it interesting that some of the group who vehemently advocate
evidence based practice all the sudden throw out the evidence when it dosent
suit their opinions. The evidence supports family in the resus room.

You cant have it both ways. Either you agree with evidence based practice or
you don't.

Mike