article in the may issue of "Annals of Emergency Medicine"

Ronald Gross Rgross at harthosp.org
Sun Apr 23 11:43:02 BST 2006

How right you are - my own state of CT is the perfect example; this is
the richest per capita state in the Union and yet we have 2 corners of
the state that are woefully underserved from the trauma viewpoint - so
much so that we joke abouyt driving extra-slowly so as never to get into
a wreck there!  And then there is the city where up to just recently,
there were 2 Level I centers just over a mile apart.  Tactical reasons?
Hell NO - purely political.  And that is, in my mind, far "worse" than
the tactical resourse maldistribution.  So Chuck, I guess what I am
saying is that what I was saying yesterday is that there are
generalities that one needs to look at - without needing to look at the
specifics in each case.  Simple, really.  'Cauase you and I are on the
same line here!

Take care,
Ron

>>> Krin135 at aol.com 04/22 7:35 AM >>>

In a message dated 22-Apr-06 05:59:38 Central Daylight Time,  Rgross