Witnessed Paeds Resus - your views

flysurg at aol.com flysurg at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 22:58:35 BST 2006

This BS rears its ugly head again and again. Family members have no place in trauma resuscitations until all invasive procedures have been completed, if at all. Medical/ peds codes in ICU's are not the same. This is just another lame attempt to nursify the practice of trauma surgery. Fire away!

Steve Smith