article in the may issue of "Annals of Emergency Medicine"

Krin135 at aol.com Krin135 at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 12:35:59 BST 2006

In a message dated 22-Apr-06 05:59:38 Central Daylight Time,  Rgross
@harthosp.org writes:

Just  one thought, however.  What we have here in the US may not exist
in  other first class, first world countries because the resourses are
just not  there, due to geography, population distributions, or any other
number of  reasons.

Hell, Ron, we both know that even in the US, the  resources are not evenly
distributed because of geography, population  distribution or other
reasons...and from our shared Medical Corps background, we  also know that there might
even be 'tactical' reasons for that  imbalance...

ck

Charles S. Krin, DO  FAAFP