Apologies to list

Michael Ferker xg2k2 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 01:58:09 BST 2006

I've actually looked, and quite a few of my posts make little to no sense. I understand that my posts have led to alot of odds and ends in the threads, and in my position, it simply wouldn't be appropriate to comment on many of the issues or topics discussed here. I apologize for the nonwhimsicalness of my posts and any degredation it caused to your discussions. I appreciate everyone's advice and will continue to read and learn as much as I can without being a further disruption to the conversations. Thanks again for the opportunity to learn what I can from this list!

  -Mike F