AW: just BLS them....

Gustavo E. Flores gflores911 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 03:13:04 BST 2006

Up to what expense should anybody try more than 3 times?

I've sure had my third attempts, even a fourth and a fifth until the tube
finally went in. But I guess I was just lucky because if, because of
overconfidence, I would've kept trying and turned out not to be successful,
I would've ended with an edematized trachea that is giving a hard time to
intubate and ventilate... therefore setting the stage for a scenario of
"human excreted byproducts impacting the air distribution system".

Gustavo E. Flores Bauer, BS EMT-P :.
EmergencyTeam.Net
San Juan, Puerto Rico
MSII, Iberoamerican University