just BLS them....

Simon Houstoun shoustoun at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 12:41:52 BST 2006

My third attempts only happen if a bougie will do the trick and so far 100%
success - oops may have jnxed myself -
I don't see a difficult airway as a cause to give up and I don't see three
attempts as unreasonable as long as
1. there is a reasonable hope of complete success
2. oxygenation is maintained and
3. not much time is used up
Cheers
Simon