just BLS them....

Eran Tal-or e_talor at rambam.health.gov.il
Tue Apr 18 08:25:02 BST 2006

Depends on the training of the paramedics and the drugs that they are
using.
(In our EMS service the paramedic allowed to use Kettamine for
intubations) I think the average is lower then 3 attempts. The
capability of opening airway and getting a definitive airway, is one of
the important thing that ALS bring to the field

Eran Tal-Or M.D. M.H.A.
Trauma Unit
Rambam Mediacl Center