STATSCAN

Phillip Kay Phillip_Kay at health.qld.gov.au
Tue Apr 18 02:02:35 BST 2006

no but we have looked into it ,actuall seen the machine in Las Vegas read all the stuff etc.

We have little or no knife and gun stuff which it would be good for and we have seriously excellent access to CT.  It does not add value in our situation.
Thanks

Dr Phil Kay
MB BS(Qld) Dip RACOG FRACGP  FACEM
Director of Emergency Medicine
Princess Alexandra Hospital
Brisbane, Australia
Office 61 7 32407512  M 0418 758509

>>> Alan.Tyroch at TTUHSC.EDU 04/16/06 1:52 am >>>
Does anyone have experience with the STATSCAN imaging device?

Thanks

A. Tyroch

This email, including any attachments sent with it, is
confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
This confidentiality is not waived or lost, if you receive it and
you are not the intended recipient(s), or if it is transmitted/
received in error.

Any unauthorised use, alteration, disclosure, distribution or
review of this email is strictly prohibited.  The information
contained in this email, including any attachment sent with
it, may be subject to a statutory duty of confidentiality if it
relates to health service matters.

If you are not the intended recipient(s), or if you have
received this email in error, you are asked to immediately
notify the sender by telephone collect on Australia
+61 1800 198 175 or by return email.  You should also
delete this email, and any copies, from your computer
system network and destroy any hard copies produced.

If not an intended recipient of this email, you must not copy,
distribute or take any action(s) that relies on it; any form of
disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this
email is also prohibited.

Although Queensland Health takes all reasonable steps to
ensure this email does not contain malicious software,
Queensland Health does not accept responsibility for the
consequences if any person's computer inadvertently suffers
any disruption to services, loss of information, harm or is
infected with a virus, other malicious computer programme or
code that may occur as a consequence of receiving this
email.

Unless stated otherwise, this email represents only the views
of the sender and not the views of the Queensland Government.