Thrombolysis for Ischemic Stroke

Michael Ferker xg2k2 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 16:07:22 BST 2006

I should've been more specific; the stroke occurred during c-spine manipulation. Would it be most prudent in that case to actually call the internist, or would thrombolysis on the spot be the best alternative for the patient?

  Sorry for the confusion,
  -Mike F

Mathias Kalkum <listen at doc-kalkum.de> wrote:
  Mike,

> - snip - I was just wondering about the lists' opinions regarding the procedures, as well as what you guys and girls consider to be the most important evaluation factors

frankly spoken, my main concern would be what the heck has this guy to
do in my trauma bay and where is the pager number of the internist ;-)

Happy Easter.

Mathias