STATSCAN

Gustavo E. Flores gflores911 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 13:54:09 BST 2006

Feel free to post more on the list.

Gustavo E. Flores Bauer, BS EMT-P :.
EmergencyTeam.Net
San Juan, Puerto Rico
MSII, Iberoamerican University
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

809-309-9779
MSN Messenger: gustavoflores911
E-Mail: gustavo at emergencyteam.net
Web: www.emergencyteam.net
-----Original Message-----
From: trauma-list-bounces at trauma.org [mailto:trauma-list-bounces at trauma.org]
On Behalf Of Muramoto, Kim M
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 8:37 AM
To: Trauma & Critical Care mailing list
Subject: RE: STATSCAN

Yes - we use it and use it in specific cases - please contact me off line
for further.

Kim Muramoto, RN, BS
Trauma Program Manager
Littleton Adventist Hospital, Trauma Services
7700 South Broadway
Littleton, Colorado.  80122
Office: (303) 738-2629
Pager: (303) 203-7166
Fax:  (303) 738-2612
kimmuramoto at Centura.org

Confidentiality Notice:  This email message, including any attachments, is
distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies and the