Thrombolysis for Ischemic Stroke

SJASMD at aol.com SJASMD at aol.com
Mon Apr 17 13:46:38 BST 2006

In a message dated 4/17/2006 8:09:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
listen at doc-kalkum.de writes:

> - snip -  I was just wondering about the lists'  opinions regarding the
procedures, as well as what you guys and girls consider  to be the most important
evaluation factors

frankly spoken, my  main concern would be what the heck has this guy to
do in my trauma bay  and where is the pager number of the internist ;-)

Happy  Easter.

consider this
he has a stroke and then gets traumatized
you are the first to see him
i have had that situation