STATSCAN

Muramoto, Kim M KimMuramoto at Centura.Org
Mon Apr 17 13:36:52 BST 2006

Yes - we use it and use it in specific cases - please contact me off line for further.

Kim Muramoto, RN, BS
Trauma Program Manager
Littleton Adventist Hospital, Trauma Services
7700 South Broadway
Littleton, Colorado.  80122
Office: (303) 738-2629
Pager: (303) 203-7166
Fax:  (303) 738-2612
kimmuramoto at Centura.org

Confidentiality Notice:  This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies and the original message.

-----Original Message-----
From: trauma-list-bounces at trauma.org
[mailto:trauma-list-bounces at trauma.org]On Behalf Of Tyroch, Alan Henry
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2006 9:53 AM
To: trauma-list at trauma.org
Subject: STATSCAN

Does anyone have experience with the STATSCAN imaging device?

Thanks

A. Tyroch

This communication is for the use of the intended recipient only.  It may
contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this communication, any disclosure, copying, further
distribution or use thereof is prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please advise me by return e-mail or by telephone and
delete/destroy it.